• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Krzys

Krzys' Nissan Stagea S2 RS Four S - Steve

I would like to introduce to you my new weekend toy, Steve! A few quick details/spec for you: 1999 123k miles (added a few miles already though!) RB25DET - Standard (Supposed to be 280bhp) Fresh import, landed in the UK December 2016 Turbo back 3" Fujitsubo exhaust HKS...
  2. Krzys

Camera mounting positions

This is a question for those of you who record their track days and other shenanigans. Currently in the track car we use one of the GoPro sticky pad mounts on the windscreen, but I have seen videos from behind the front seats which I quite like and wondered where and how they are mounted? Our...
  3. Krzys

Fuel & K100

Quick question. I generally run my road EP3 on 95 rubbish as its convenient. I know that running it on 99 is better, no arguments there. Hopefully I will get it mapped on a K100 at some point but I don't want to map it on 99 in case I end up not being able to get hold of it for some reason. I...
  4. Krzys

Krzys' 2002 Nighthawk Black Track EP3 Type R - Dave

Right, so a couple of months ago I was getting moaned at for tracking Bob and people were worried about me wrecking or crashing the car. So my brother and I bought another EP3 to use purely as a track slut. Pictures from the sale advert: This was an M2 unsilenced cat-back...
  5. Krzys

Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

Figured I'd start a thread on here for those interested in yet another EP3 :lol: So I bought her back in November 2014, one owner from new, FSH and only 45k on the clock! A couple of months went by with nothing to report until last month when I fitted an S2000 filter to it, this...
Back