• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dannyw91

Good detailing company in West Midlands

I have had a quick look through the forum and couldn't find much on this but does anyone know any reputable detailing companies in the West Midlands? I have a Milano EP3 and I wanted to look at getting it professionally detailed to get the red looking better again before looking at a re-spray...
  2. dannyw91

Inlet manifold full of coolant :(

Hi Guys, I decided to clean my idle air control valve yesterday. Cleaned it and put it all back together and without realising I must have damaged the gasket putting it back together and now a load of coolant has squirted into my inlet manifold. I took it round the block after I did it (without...
  3. dannyw91

Skunk2 Gear knobs cheap on eBay!

Just thought i'd mention i recently purchased what i thought was a universal chrome gear knob off ebay for £8.90 and assumed it was similar to the OEM knob. Recieved it today and it seems i have recieved a skunk2 gear knob. See what you guys think.......
  4. dannyw91

Tesco Momentum or Shell V-power?

These two brands of fuel have the highest RON number. Which one do you guys think is the best? Considering Momentum is a bit cheaper than Shell.
  5. dannyw91

Another Milano Red newbie!

Hi guys, had my milano ep3 for about 3 months now and finally decided to get on the forum! It's standard apart from a K&N Typhoon, now 56k on the clock with full Honda service history. Been thinking of doing a little modding in the way of exhaust system but not sure yet.
Back