• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Kano85

FN2 Help with error code??

Put car on computer and get 91-1 can communication error Get VSA light system check and tyre deflation system.check light flashing. Anybody know this error?:confused: Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  2. Kano85

FN2 Service issue

Hi guys just had my cw type r fn2 serviced. Got a garage that i know the lads to do this one as fuel pump/filter was required and also for the stamp basically. Its a 59 plate. Everything went ok except i get a check system error on dash along with the VSA light constantly on. Tried disconnecting...
  3. Kano85

FN2 The CW with the brah

Is it brah or is it nahhh? Comments please Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Kano85

FN2 Stonechipped bonnet

Hi guys Got a champ white fn2 type r. Have a few stone chips on bonnet. 1 of which is down to metal. Do we all have stonechips YES. Touch up pen or respray? Its only got the 2 chips. Answers on a postcard please :thumbup: Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Kano85

FN2 Drivers chair squeak!

Drivers chair is squeaking in my fn2 type r. Really doing my head in. Any ideas on lubricants or? Its during normal driving and just does it with normal side to side movement. :mad:
  6. Kano85

FN2 Mugen oil cap

Ok bought one of thesebon ebay cheap and came in original box sealed etc but when on the logo doesnt line up straight. That mean its a fake? Lol! Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Kano85

FN2 Brake caliper painting

Hey guys Anybody cleaned up and painted there standard fn2 type r calipers? If so what products you use? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Kano85

FN2 Champ white wheels

These things are a nightmare! Clean for 10.mins!! :banghead: Mine are now scratched and slightly discoloured. So getting them powder coated or sprayed. Anybody know of any waxes or better prevention for future? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Kano85

FN2 Bluetooth phone pairing

Im having issues pairing my phone with my champ white fn2. Recognises all other voice commands but when i say "phone setup" it thinks im saying "fan speed up" very frustrating!! Help:confused: Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Kano85

FN2 Grounding kits

Are the grounding kits a good idea. I mean surely the grounding on a 59 plate fn2 is already perfect continuity. Just engine bling basically? Which points do you ground?:what:
  11. Kano85

FN2 Brake upgrade

Was going to purchase some of the following Ebc turbo grooved front and rear discs Ferodo ds2500 pads front Ebc red stuff rear pads Hel brake line kit Now is it ok to run the ebc red stuff pads on rear or do i need to stick with ferodo on back? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  12. Kano85

FN2 Changing fn2 sidelights

Hi changing sidelights for LEDs to compliment my HIDs now xenon h1 bulb comes out easy after unhooking the clip but sidelight below? Just keeps turning. Dont wanna twist too much or break wires. Anybody?:confused: Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  13. Kano85

FN2 Engine degreaser

What do you guys use to clean your engine bay up? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  14. Kano85

My Championship White Type R FN2

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  15. Kano85

posting pics from samsung galaxy s3

Cant seem to be able to upload pics from my phone. Want to be able to change my profile pic from my phone. Any help be magic
  16. Kano85

FN2 CW HID washers

Noticed my HID washers not operating yet hear a pump sound. Just quick question as fluid needs topped up. Would this stop them from operating ***?
  17. Kano85

FN2 CW aux/usb input

Hi guys. Have been using usb input for my phone but certain music i wanna listen to i need aux input. What lead do i need male-male 3.5 aux cable?
  18. Kano85

FN2 lost vtec??!

Went to floor it car temp was up and at 5500rpm heard no changeover and felt sluggish. Then 5 mins later tried it and vtec back to normal and felt quick again. Does ecu go into a safe mode if temp not up?
  19. Kano85

champ white 59 plate fn2 type r auto mirrors

Hey Wee fault when pressing the button for electric mirrors. Passenger one only moves part way in now tried moving to correct position and motor only part opens it then. Like its jamp a position whilst motor kept running. Maybe with frost? Any help be magic. KANO
Back