• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Fuzzy speakers

I have recently started having problems with the speakers in my ep3, when the volume is low they sound all fussy as if I have a poor radio signal. When I turn up the volume it is slightly less noticeable. I know it’s not a signal problem as it is on all inputs not just radio. I don’t really...
  2. C

P0172 - System Too Rich

I keep getting the EML coming on randomly, it's only happened very recently and come on twice in 2 weeks I get the following message when I plug in my ODB reader P0172 - Powertrain System too rich (Bank 1) Does anyone know what would be causing this? My car is totally standard apart from the...
  3. C

Aircon problems

Today I had my aircon re-gassed at a local garage which I have been going to for a while and they have re-gassed other cars for me in the past with no problems. The aircon was pretty poor before so I never thought anything of it other than re-gassing it but after the re-gas its not really much...
  4. C

Spoon N1 back box ep3

I recently purchased a Spoon N1 back box for my CTR as the original back box started to rattle. As soon as I put it on and started the engine WOAH... Super loud when between 2-3k rpm but sounds amazing when the vtec kicks in. Was talking to a guy a at work who has the same car and also has the...
  5. C

Spark plug gap

I have bought some Iridium Spark plugs from eBay, before I install them I'm just curious about a the gap size and setting the gap. I know the gap size is supposed to be 1.0m. I hear both sides of the story that some say the gap is pre-set and some say they need to be adjusted. According to the...
  6. C

EP3 brakes

I am currently looking to replace all my brakes as the disks are pretty worn. Ideally id like to have grooved disks all round (I like the whirring noise when breaking heavy) with some decent pads. I've read a fair amount on the subject and am a bit undecided. I don't really want a racing set up...
Back