• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. H

How to disconnect bonnet latch sensor - alarm going off?

For reference this is what I did, hopefully it works and is of help someone who has a similar problem in the future... Well I worked out how to get it off in the end and it's quite simple. Undo the three bolts securing the latch, take off the bonnet cable and then follow the sensor wire to the...
  2. H

How to disconnect bonnet latch sensor - alarm going off?

Morning all, I have an 05 EP3 and the last few nights the alarm has gone off and the only way I could stop it is to leave my car unlocked... I've looked at the motion sensors under the aerial and they seem fine and dry. I want to try disconnecting the bonnet latch sensor next but am...
  3. H

Wiper arms on my EP3

How do you get the arms off, mine are literally welded on? Tried soaking in duck oil, pulling/twisting, and this method but they refuse to budge. Guess I'll leave them soaking overnight and hit them so more tomorrow?
  4. H

HID - 35w vs 55w

Cheers guys, I'll go with 35w, they can't be any worse than the standard lights.
  5. H

HID - 35w vs 55w

Hi all, Looking at getting some 6000k HIDs for my facelift ep3 and can't decide whether to go for 35 or 55w. A mate of mine has 35w and they don't seem very bright to me but I'm a bit worried about going for 55w in case they are too bright and blind people. Also does the extra heat they...
  6. H

Red alloy H stickers

thanks
  7. H

Red alloy H stickers

Hi all, Does anyone know where, apart from Ebay, you can pick up the red H alloy wheel centercap stickers? Closer the the original colour and size the better. Thanks, Hallu
  8. H

Wiring diagram - ep3 instrument cluster

As the title, does anyone know if such a thing exists and where I can get it. Had you usual search on google but no luck :( Wiring diagram - ep3 instrument cluster Thanks, Hallu
Back