• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. H

How to disconnect bonnet latch sensor - alarm going off?

Morning all, I have an 05 EP3 and the last few nights the alarm has gone off and the only way I could stop it is to leave my car unlocked... I've looked at the motion sensors under the aerial and they seem fine and dry. I want to try disconnecting the bonnet latch sensor next but am...
  2. H

HID - 35w vs 55w

Hi all, Looking at getting some 6000k HIDs for my facelift ep3 and can't decide whether to go for 35 or 55w. A mate of mine has 35w and they don't seem very bright to me but I'm a bit worried about going for 55w in case they are too bright and blind people. Also does the extra heat they...
  3. H

Red alloy H stickers

Hi all, Does anyone know where, apart from Ebay, you can pick up the red H alloy wheel centercap stickers? Closer the the original colour and size the better. Thanks, Hallu
  4. H

Wiring diagram - ep3 instrument cluster

As the title, does anyone know if such a thing exists and where I can get it. Had you usual search on google but no luck :( Wiring diagram - ep3 instrument cluster Thanks, Hallu
Back