• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

EP3 Facelift lights and airwalker lip

Looks alot better [emoji108] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  2. A

Guide to the Gruppe M - please read before posting!

Thank you, this thread helped alot when fitting my gruppeM :) Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  3. A

Lumpy/hesitation/bogging down below 2000rpm

Its showing signs of an air leak. Id possibly be checking in that direction. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  4. A

burning rubber smell

Sounds like clutch buddy. Where abouts is the biting point? Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  5. A

Skunk2 DIC's fitted, seems very noisy

Ive got skunk2 dic cams in my ep3 and it does not sound like that at all. Maybe your valve clearances weren't done correctly? That's where I'd be checking first. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  6. A

EP3 Heater Blowing but won't adjust - EP3 CTR

Nice one, my cars heaters are on full blast after sitting a while. The resistor should sort it thanks to you. Thanks Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  7. A

EP3 Heater Blowing but won't adjust - EP3 CTR

Did you sort this out mate? Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  8. A

EP3 intermittently takes 3/4 cranks to start

I had this on my ep3 few years back and it would considerably get worse. It ended up being a faulty starter motor. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  9. A

Ep2 k-swap ecu/immobiliser issue

Yeah thats pretty much it mate
  10. A

Thats very cheap!..Not atm, but I will do next month, I bought a written off typeR and just swapped everything over, was a straight forward conversion tbh, I did have to buy mounts from america and a conversion harness though
  11. A

Oh fair enough. Instead of buying a kpro, you can always buy a standard type r ecu, lockset and key from ebay as a cheaper option?
  12. A

Is the key light flashing on the dash? Was the car definetly running with the old engine? Ive done a kswap on my ep2, so if you want to know anything you can pm me.
Back