• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

Waiting for this lot to arrive

Just ordered those items off eBay hopefully be here for Friday so can get fitted at weekend. Never have I been so excited over some new brakes . Hopefully will see a noticeable difference from my current stock setup. I ordered 3 bottles of the brake fluid 1.5litres read on here that wil be...
  2. W

Brake setup

Would standard brake discs and pads on the rear and some upgraded grooved discs and good pads like ferado be ok on the front, as its the front that does most of the braking . Or do people recommend having the same on the rear . Thanks
  3. W

Dastek unichip Q

Just a quick one please. I am looking at buying a dastek q unichip. Mods to my car would be cobra sport cat back exhaust . Aem induction kit and japspeed manifold/decat. Once fitted I know the warning light will be displayed and will need mapping. My question is will the remap of the unichip...
  4. W

few pics of my new silver CTR

Hello everyone few pics of my car i picked up yesterday, just put a cobra sport cat back exhaust on today and the sounds amazing. Apart from the exhaust and a fast road setup there are no other modifications, but i have some plans for her. I bought the car from evanshalshaw a local car dealer...
Back