• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

EP3 Metallic rattle noise at 2k rpm when under hard load

Pinking tends to occur around 2k rpm under acceleration. But I've never experienced it on deceleration so maybe not
  2. F

Sounds like pinking to me ;) had the same problem not too long ago
  3. F

Possibly pinking due to bad fuel? Try v power
  4. F

Metal clanging noise?

That's the word I was looking for ;)
  5. F

Metal clanging noise?

Could possibly be, never heard anything like this on any other car though
  6. F

Metal clanging noise?

Has anyone ever heard a metallic clanging noise when parked up after a drive? Seems to be intermittent and can't think of what it may be, sounds like its coming from the near side rear but I may be wrong.
  7. F

Recommend a head unit

Looking for a double din with Bluetooth etc. currently have a Honda satnav unit fitted. Will a double din unit fit straight in its place? Thanks
  8. F

21 year old insurance

Do you have any recommendations on how I can possibly reduce the premium?
  9. F

21 year old insurance

It's not a matter of me trying to save money haha. I will most likely end up paying a ridiculous amount, but I obviously want to get it cheap as possible
  10. F

21 year old insurance

Yeah I know what you mean. But I've paid £3600 on a 1.6 focus so its really not that bad haha
  11. F

21 year old insurance

I'm waiting to hear back from Adrian flux and brentacre, I have managed to get it down to 2900 with privilege. It's daylight robbery!
  12. F

21 year old insurance

Starting to think that now! I worked out quotes about a month ago and got it to 2400 with admiral but its gone up now!
  13. F

21 year old insurance

I live in manchester and I'm after getting an ep3 this month. I have just turned 21 and don't have any no claims bonus but have been driving for 3 years as a named driver. I'm really struggling to get insurance under 3500!! Can anyone recommend any companies which I may have luck with? Cheers
Back