• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

full service!!

has anyone had the full service before by honda?? car is on 107000 miles nows runs and pulls like new still i was looking at the full service with extra (valve clearance) total will be £345 is this worth it or should i try and find a independant garage? im from birmingham by the way any...
  2. F

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM QUOTE A INSURANCE!

yeah 2005 ep3 cat d 3 points 5 years ncb im 34 years young!! live in birmingham central?? got it down to £1100 fully comp with adrian flux now which i think is quite good???
  3. F

My Cosmic Premier EP3

love the car, ive just orderd a new style key myself the old one is a joke!! going to get similar stuff to for type r eventually just a smaller exhaust ***.your a brave man taking the door cards off and doing the work yourself ? being a plasterer i wouldn't no where to start! nice job doing the...
  4. F

this was the only reasonable quote that came up on money supermarket and go compare £1590 one off payment or £1725 monthly im 34 with 5years ncb 3 points (6mph) over the limit car is garaged, last car was a tank of a car mercedes E300 turbo deisel (not sporty but was powerful and sounded...
  5. F

not had my pride and joy long always wanted one and now have got it BUT got insurance from the comparison sites and found quote A the cheapest so i thought!! but they are thieves got my car insured on the 8th feb £280 deposit sent ALL the paperwork i have off,few days later got letter saying i...
Back