• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Help fitting air filter

Just bought a K&N typhoon induction kit and its simple enough to fit, but on the instructions it says you have to take off the negative cable off the battery? Is this necessary as ** lose all my radio channels etc and I haven't got the code to resort it. Might be a silly question but I thought...
  2. T

Recommendation for catback?

Looking for a new catback to replace standard exhaust and will have around the £300 mark to spend! Any recommendations? ;)
  3. T

Induction kit help

This is a real easy one guys, looking for an improvement on sound n performance, which of the 3 would you recommend? AEM CAI, K&N Typhoon, or AEM V2 induction kit? Of course I'd prefer GruppeM or tegiwa but atm, money talks.
  4. T

Will remap improve fuel economy?

Hi guys, I'm asking what iv wrote basically, has anyone here remapped there ep3 and if so have you noticed any improvements in fuel economy? Any help appreciated ;)
Back