• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Fk2 problems

ordered a code reader today thanks for your response
  2. M

Fk2 problems

Fk2 has gone into limp mode has anyone had the same problem help would be appreciated . Thanks
  3. M

ENGINE NUMBER

PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIND OUT IF THE BOTTOM END ON MY ENGINE IS THE ORIGINAL.
  4. M

engine broke again

CAN ANYONE RECOMEND ANY WHERE TO BUY FORGED PISTONS AND RODS. PLEASE
  5. M

Burning oil

Cheers will check on the weekend
  6. M

Burning oil

Yes I have checked the breather and yes it was professionally fitted it's doing my head in
  7. M

Burning oil

Since my last post I've had my timing changed and had things checked out. By all accounts two cylinders are down by 2% and the other two are down by 4% I've been told they are in a safe tolerance but it's still smoking and knocking. My mates seem to think it's top end I'm open to suggestions...
  8. M

Burning oil

Since having a supercharger fitted my car is smoking like an old Vauxhall lol. It never smoked before the charger fitted has anyone had similar experience.
  9. M

Remapping

Thanks guys I'll get in touch wit them
  10. M

Remapping

I recently had a hondata remap and I want to add a throttle body and tegiwa inlet manifold. Can anyone suggest somewhere in the South Wales area I can get these fitted and have it remapped. By the way this is on an ep3.
  11. M

RBc inlet manifold

Cheers mate thanks
  12. M

RBc inlet manifold

Can anyone help. Do you need to cut the slam panel to fit a rcb inlet manifold and throttle body
  13. M

Help for cheap decat

Hi mate if I was you I'd save for decent mods and get them fitted along with a remap the same time. The result at the end will be more rewarding. I learnt the wrong way bought cheap mods had a remap and was told if I'd spent a little more on the mods I could have been looking at 30 to 40 bhp...
  14. M

Exhaust knocking

Thanks mate. The engine management light did not come on until yesterday. Where in the valleys are you from I'll keep an eye out for you. Thanks again
  15. M

Exhaust knocking

Hi people I've just had a japspeed 4/2/1 manifold fitted and its knocking on the bottom engine mount. Can anyone suggest an easy fix,please help. Is it essential to get a remap or is it ok for a bit. Please help as the knocking is doing my head in.
  16. M

evo_works' exhaust thread

Japspeed 4-2-1 Hi people just had a 4,2,1 japspeed manifold de-cat fitted and knocking on the bottom engine mount. Has anyone had this problem and Can anyone suggest an easy solution
Back