• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. H

EP3 2004 Excessive Oil consumption, blue smoke in VTEC

Hi I've had my EP3 for about 3 months now and the car has been great apart from needing new tyres and brakes and a alternator change. Ive noticed the car over the past week will run a bit sluggish when weather is hot the low end and mid range feel weak after the car comes up to operating temp...
  2. H

Civic Type-R EP3 - Help,Car keeps dying, new alternator and battery

So basically I've got a Type-R EP3 I've had it for a month best car I've owned and Its been very reliable upon till now. Just recently I was driving and the car died first the ABS light came on and then the EPS light and then the windows were going up slow and the engine power reduced and then...
  3. H

Civic Type R EP3 Stalling issues revs dropping

Hey, I recently had a new engine put in my Type R EP3, the engine has 69,000 miles on it, had all the work done by the garage including labour work for putting the engine in. First issue I had is ignition and when I did the immobiliser it wouldn't turn over after a few try's turning the ignition...
Back