• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. RHolliday

Clutch pedal squeaking

Hi my clutch pedal squeaks every now and then just wondered how to cure
  2. RHolliday

Pipercross viper Air filter

Ye it's shocking ye I'm looking forward to seeing that also
  3. RHolliday

http://youtu.be/9Kft7LbXRuc there's the vid not great engine was stone cold
  4. RHolliday

Not letting me publish to you tube :( will try again later
  5. RHolliday

Just seen what you said ill do it now
  6. RHolliday

How do I upload a vid only letting me choose pics :s
  7. RHolliday

First time iv heard it on vid. Reason Iv brought a new back box is because the baffles have gone on my OEM one think that's why it sounds bit rattly
  8. RHolliday

Ye I'm hoping so can't wait just getting a vid now pulled her leg :) will be up on a min
  9. RHolliday

Ye defanately that's what I thought I haven't got gruppe m money but this is the safest closest thing in my eyes iv got a standard back box but have just brought a n1 replica from gumtree but it sounds wicked as it is ill get you a video soon I forgot to ask the mrs to do it for me and I don't...
  10. RHolliday

Really mine sounds mint especially with the sportex pipe plus it's got heat protection so no heat soak like you get with typhoons and AEMs
  11. RHolliday

My baby completely standard so far

Really happy with the sound of the pipe *** really sounds good defanately worth 69 quid
  12. RHolliday

Was hoping to have a video of the sportex up but the weather where I am is lashing down put a halt to cleaning and calliper painting English summer dog **** as ever :(
  13. RHolliday

Will do buddy will be up this weekend
  14. RHolliday

Sportex centre pipe being fitted right now :)
  15. RHolliday

Skunk2 Gear knobs cheap on eBay!

Quality is brilliant if you ask me
  16. RHolliday

my beast
  17. RHolliday

Just bought a sportex unsilenced b pipe

Wicked cheers mate i've ordered the donut ring and it should be here tomorrow can't wait to hear it :)
  18. RHolliday

Valve cleaning

Ok thanks for your help
  19. RHolliday

Valve cleaning

Derby
  20. RHolliday

Valve cleaning

Ok thanks would it be worth going to my Honda dealer and getting them to do it
  21. RHolliday

Valve cleaning

That's the one yes recently realised that lol is it a big or expensive job ?
  22. RHolliday

Got it for 60 quid on eBay the lad wanted 80 but I haggled him down lol they retail for nearly 200 ye ill get vid up soon because iv brought a sportex unsilenced b pipe as well so should be sounding mean soon also I highly recommend buying one of thes off eBay There skunk 2 gear knobs and look...
  23. RHolliday

Weird blowing noise

Iv recently noticed a similar thing it sounds like vibrating when I accelerate In Second not sure what to make of it car still performs fine just a bit annoying
  24. RHolliday

Valve cleaning

Hi was just wondering what the tell tale signs of my valves needing clearing are on Ep3 type R and if anyone knows how much it cost or how to DIY it ?
  25. RHolliday

Just bought a sportex unsilenced b pipe

Hi just bought a sportex centre pipe and I'm wanting to renew all the gaskets and things when I fit it can anyone tell me what parts I need please
  26. RHolliday

Skunk2 Gear knobs cheap on eBay!

I did the same and got the skunk 2 gear knob it's heavy and looks Mint if it's not real it's the best fake I've ever seen and for 8 quid pure bargain :)
  27. RHolliday

Just fitted the Pipercross viper induction kit and just want to say it was easy to install and sounds great at high revs will try and post video
  28. RHolliday

Just purchased a Pipercross Viper induction kit anyone got any feedback on them ?
  29. RHolliday

Ye I'd love a Gruppe M meant to be immense does any one know a good site to buy unsilenced sportex center pipe ?
  30. RHolliday

They look wicked
  31. RHolliday

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

EP3 Fuel economy/miles to a tank...? Are these motorway miles ?
  32. RHolliday

Wicked ye that will be sound mate I'm gonna get mine sprayed by the place that are gonna refurb my wheels they do it cheap I'm thinking of tinting my back 3 windows what do you think ?
  33. RHolliday

Defanately liking that sound ^^^^
  34. RHolliday

Powerflow B pipe

Still undecided about wether you go silenced or unsilenced can anyone help
  35. RHolliday

Powerflow B pipe

Cheers mate will check that out now
  36. RHolliday

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Where's the best place to order a sportex center pipe from been looking on eBay but was wondering if there was anywhere cheaper ?
  37. RHolliday

Powerflow B pipe

Does anyone know much about powerflow b pipes and if there any good on the EP3 ?
  38. RHolliday

How many miles are you getting out of a full tank in your Ep3 type R'S

I'm getting about 240 miles from a full tank just wondering is this about right ?
  39. RHolliday

My Satin Silver Type R.....

Where can I get a carbon fibre grill from like that looks mint pal
  40. RHolliday

EP3 tappety

I noticed this with my Ep3 04 type r which also has 71000 on the clock and I use 5w 30 oil iv used Millers petrol power Eco max oil for about 5 tankfulls now and it has just started not to sound tappety highly recommend millers way better than red ex
  41. RHolliday

Ye a big jump apparently the EP3 is a much better model because of the independent rear suspension and the lighter weight
  42. RHolliday

Ye the Vtech is something special I agree ye both nice cars I had a just a Fiesta Zetec 1.25 before so iv made a big jump up and am smiling everytime I drive the Honda :)
  43. RHolliday

How much of a difference is there in your type R compared to your ST Fiesta ?
  44. RHolliday

Cheers mate ill get some of that this weekend then ill put up the pics
  45. RHolliday

Looking at all sorts really just want to get the car looking how I want it without making it look to boy racerish thinking of refurbing and spraying wheels having calipers sprayed red and having a Type R decal put on them then want it to sound mean as well so looking at some performance mods the...
  46. RHolliday

Ye I'm seeing a lot of people on here talking about heat soak from cone filters you may be rite by going with one with a heat panel or splashing out on a full induction kit
  47. RHolliday

So ill be potentially losing power with a k&n kit ?
  48. RHolliday

Yes, been looking at the supersprint also seeing good reviews still may change my mind tough decisions I'm seeing a lot of people using K&N typhoon air filters aswell what are they like ?
  49. RHolliday

Wicked yes, try and post it so I can check it out. I'm gonna go with a sportex centre pipe then look at back boxes but sticking to OEM at the minute
  50. RHolliday

Where's good to purchase the camber bolts for the fast road setup ?
  51. RHolliday

Thanks for the input guys pockets are reasonably deep arms are short *** lol gonna defanately be looking into the spoon exhaust system :)
  52. RHolliday

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Mileage out of full tank Hi I'm getting about 230 miles out a full tank of petrol in my EP3 Type R 04 is this normal I Vtech it occasionally but not too often
  53. RHolliday

can anyone make some must have upgrades thinking along the lines of exhaust system and air-filter
Back