• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pipercross viper Air filter

Just fitted the Pipercross viper induction kit and just want to say it was easy to install and sounds great at high revs will try and post video

Got it for 60 quid on eBay the lad wanted 80 but I haggled him down lol they retail for nearly 200 ye ill get vid up soon because iv brought a sportex unsilenced b pipe as well so should be sounding mean soon also I highly recommend buying one of thes off eBay There skunk 2 gear knobs and look mint there not whats on the eBay image come boxed with skunk 2 sticker and product registration absolute bargain

JDM HONDA TypeR 6MT Shift Knob CIVIC EP3 S2000 FD2 SiR SI ACURA INTEGRA RSX 04

http://bit.ly/15XYSBV

Got it for 60 quid on eBay the lad wanted 80 but I haggled him down lol they retail for nearly 200 ye ill get vid up soon because iv brought a sportex unsilenced b pipe as well so should be sounding mean soon also I highly recommend buying one of thes off eBay There skunk 2 gear knobs and look mint there not whats on the eBay image come boxed with skunk 2 sticker and product registration absolute bargain

JDM HONDA TypeR 6MT Shift Knob CIVIC EP3 S2000 FD2 SiR SI ACURA INTEGRA RSX 04

http://bit.ly/15XYSBV

I'm now bidding on a pipercross lol have you got yours fitted?

Is the gear knob genuine? Seems too good to be true :confused:

Just won a pipercross viper on ebay should be here wednesday...have you fitted yours? Alot of other threads on here seem to be against them :confused:

Really mine sounds mint especially with the sportex pipe plus it's got heat protection so no heat soak like you get with typhoons and AEMs

Really mine sounds mint especially with the sportex pipe plus it's got heat protection so no heat soak like you get with typhoons and AEMs

My thoughs exactly...it has heat protection and a cold air feed so no chance of hydrolocking and minimal heatsoak.. i can see it might not be as good as gruppe m but surely a good, and cheaper, substitute?

I will get mine fittee as soon as it arrives, have you got a backbox on yours? Where is this vid?! Lol

Ye defanately that's what I thought I haven't got gruppe m money but this is the safest closest thing in my eyes iv got a standard back box but have just brought a n1 replica from gumtree but it sounds wicked as it is ill get you a video soon I forgot to ask the mrs to do it for me and I don't think she will be happy about doing it now in this shocking weather lol

First time iv heard it on vid. Reason Iv brought a new back box is because the baffles have gone on my OEM one think that's why it sounds bit rattly

The weather really isnt great with you is it? Haha good vid mate sounds different to what i imagined be interesting to see the difference with the n1 rep backbox

Back