• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. GarryK20

Tyre size advice 17 x7.5 ET45

Hello I have 17 x 7.5 et45 wheels on my ep3 with 215 40 17 tyres. I would like to go for 215 45 17 as I want to change my tyre to r888r. Currently the car has zero rubbing issues whatsoever. Car is lowered on coilovers with -1.5 camber at the rear and-1 degree camber on the front Will this...
  2. GarryK20

54 plate ep3 alarm going off

Hello, not been on here in years. Ive accidentally let my car battery go flat (car is barely used anymore :(). Normally its just a case of charging the battery and it's fine. However yesterday I did this and the alarm is going off. The alarm going on for about 15 seconds then goes off and back...
  3. GarryK20

Urgent help, immobiliser

Evening i need a quick answer and hopefully some advice. Just got my ep3 back together after changing clutch, battery was off for over a month, now the car won't start. The fob works and engine turned over fine etc but no sign of firing at all. the main question I have is can anyone tell me...
  4. GarryK20

Exhaust advice, race header on track

Evening, it it has now come to the time that my exhaust holding my power back due to the standard mani. i intend on fitting a race mani and replacing my catback system, currently a skunk 70mm system. I know the skunk system would be well over limits with a race mani. what complete systems...
  5. GarryK20

Opinions rota/buddyclub wheels

I am trying to pick between the two types of wheel currently for my ep3. I quite like the look of rotas but I am a little nervous about the durability of them since my car runs a very hard suspension set up. Do I have anything to worry about at all for road and track use, providing I don't hit...
  6. GarryK20

Polished aluminium protection

In a previous life I used to do a fair amount of polishing cast aluminium parts to mirror finish such as intakes, alternators, cam cover and brackets etc. I want to do this again but I want the upkeep of the finish to be reasonable as I used to spend a lot of time keeping on top of it. Is there...
  7. GarryK20

Hids for facelift ep3

I am contemplating fitting hids for my facelift ep3 as the standard lights are hopeless. Can anyone recommend me a good kit, pictures would be helpful. Also what k do people choose, is there a legal limit? thanks
  8. GarryK20

Buddyclub pro spec catback

I'm in the middle of deciding which exhaust to purchase and currently I'm favouring the buddyclub pro spec catback exhaust. I was wondering if anyone has has any trouble with these on track days and noise level. Also does the supplied bung help much in making the level quieter since I hear the...
  9. GarryK20

7.5 inch wheel query, lowered

Afternoon gents, i have done some research on here but need some more specific to me please im in the middle of trying to decide on wheels for my cosmic. I'm hoping to go for a little wider but not so much that I will have any rubbing when lowering. I am looking at 17x7.5 et45 or et48 from...
  10. GarryK20

ES engine mounts query

I have purchased some ES mounts recently and just have a couple of questions to hopefully save time me figuring it out as I have little time next week to fit them. im assuming they don't replace the current mount bushings, do you install them as an addition to the existing rubbers and there...
  11. GarryK20

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

Spec list suspension: - miester superrace coil overs, 10kg/mm front & 14kg/mm rear springs. - rota grid 17x7.5 satin black with prada spec 2 - skunk rear camber arms - skunk rear control arms - skunk lug nuts - full polybush kit - Buddyclub roll centre adjusters - steering relocation bracket...
Back