• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Buddyclub pro spec catback

I'm in the middle of deciding which exhaust to purchase and currently I'm favouring the buddyclub pro spec catback exhaust. I was wondering if anyone has has any trouble with these on track days and noise level. Also does the supplied bung help much in making the level quieter since I hear the bung for the spoon n1 isn't too successful? I don't really fancy spending money on something which will need removing for track.

any feedback on people running this setup with stock header and cat would be appreciated.

I've not tried the Buddy Club catback, but I have their race manifold, spoon b pipe and spoon n1 backbox on my DC5. I don't actually find it that loud, at 65ish mph you can still happily talk to each other in the cabin. I do have the bung... but never tried fitting it.

ProSpec from cat back with OEM manifold and cat will be fine on DB levels even without bung.

I miss my prospec.

So much so, if I get my hands on a S2000 out in Oz I shall fit one, or another equally obnoxious cannon.

Friend of mine has a prospec catback on his s2k. The thing I love about the s2k prospec is, twin pipes. The sound is jizztastic!

Back