• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

battery questions

Thanks loxy just a nightmare getting the screw out the fob seems impossible for a screwdriver!
  2. T

battery questions

Hi all just wondering if changing my car batt and my key fob batt will cause any issues ie a trip to the stealers to re pair or anything? Cars a 10 fn2 cheers guys
  3. T

Cheshire oaks honda?????

Hi guys my clearances need doing anyone had them done at this dealer? They sounded cowboys on the phone swearing that it was 62500 miles :evil::evil: huk put them straight!:D
  4. T

10 plate fn2 helpp

is it worth the 50 mile trip to Wigan then mate? From Chester. Did they do yours or anyone you knows clearances? Don't want to pick it up from Cheshire oaks with it sounding like a derv lol
  5. T

10 plate fn2 helpp

Btw its free but dont know if I trust cheshire oaks honda
  6. T

10 plate fn2 helpp

Would you trust a dealer who told you lies to do the valves? Or will they feck it up? Lol
  7. T

10 plate fn2 helpp

Hi guys just treated myself to a fn2 just a few noob questions I need advice on ..... firstly 3rd gear seems to slightly crunch from 2nd and in reverse gearbox whines like an old nova would lol is this normal? Also its from grimsby honda they have said 62500 for valve checkes is this correct ...
  8. T

premier or no premier

Cheers guys
  9. T

premier or no premier

Hi thanks for the replies do you think prems are worth over 1.5k more than standard facelifts? There so rare premiers all are like 6k plus from garages which is where I have to buy from as ive got a mk6 tdi golf px also finding one with full honda historys a nightmare lol
  10. T

premier or no premier

Hi guys need some advice after long searches found 2 nice examples one is a 54 plate 40000 miles for 5400 one is 06 45000 premier with full HH for 7000 is it worth extra for the premier for rareity and future value factors? Seems to be like 3 prems on autotrader under 60k and there all soo...
  11. T

FN2 Fn2 depreciation

Good point but iam seeing fn2s for 7000 now kinda of gutting if I part with 11000 lol :(
  12. T

FN2 Fn2 depreciation

Hi guys found a mint fn2 booked a test drive tomorrow at honda only thing holding me back now is depreciation? It's a 59 plate with 20000 full honda history and up for 11000 is this a good deal for a dealer? They're about 10000 private but need to px cheers guys
  13. T

Type r insurance query

Hi guys looking to get a type r finally saw a local one with low miles but need advice iam 22 with 1 years 10 months no claims got a golf tdi now but my company sainsburys won't swap insurance until 2 years is up but I find this strange I can get insured for 1000 for the year with other...
  14. T

RUST?

I Cheers mate so basically if I go view a car I need to check its built in 09? Is there any way of checking this? Cheers
  15. T

RUST?

Hi guys just wondering which year the rust issue was fixed? Been scouring forums but getting mixed answers some guys are saying 09 onwards is ok? But there's some 59s with issues ? Cheers again
  16. T

baby on the way convince me to get a fn2

Cheers guys think iam sold!
  17. T

Cheers guys into my detailing and wouldnt seem right detailing a tdi haha think I may just go for it as my cambelts due soon just have to wear light shoes so the mpgs the right side of 30 lol hopefully depriciations not too steep Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the...
  18. T

Bored of the tdi in every way :(
  19. T

Cheers mate yeah what you getting mpg wise is 35 achievable? What do they need fn2s? Just plugs oil and brakes etc? Looking at one in my local honda dealership and its a 09 and 24500 miles was the rusty door issue fixed by 09? And do the valve clearances need checking? Cheers guys
  20. T

I know that just wondering if there really that bad as the way I see it they still do 30 mpg plus and there chain driven so no nasty cam belts like my diesel also my annual mileage is 7000 isnt there a break even diesel v petrol point? Also anyone got like monthly running costs? On average...
  21. T

Hi guys in a bit of a dilemma I really want a ctr fn2 but starting off with a house and baby at the moment so in two minds. I have a golf mk 6 tdi at the moment which is 105 tax and 50 mpg. I have looked into fn2 costs and its obviously more I was just wondering if they are crippling to run In...
Back