• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type r insurance query

Hi guys looking to get a type r finally saw a local one with low miles but need advice iam 22 with 1 years 10 months no claims got a golf tdi now but my company sainsburys won't swap insurance until 2 years is up but I find this strange I can get insured for 1000 for the year with other company's but its 689 after 2 years. I really wanna trade in and swap now but I'll loose 2 years no claims is there any way round waiting 2 more months? I was thinking just pay 2 months on one year but I can't use the one year as its in use with sainsburys grrrrr (used to have a Audi tts with them before my golf so u can understand my frustration) any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

I would just be patient, two months is no time at all. Your current insurer is within their right to with hold insurance on a car so the only way you could do the swap now is to lose a year.

They're both very cheap quotes for a Type R at you age and with little NCD.

Back