• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mansfield_Billy

Tegiwa Intake Letting In Water

Defo mate, had the K&N typhoon before and that sounded quality, but crap for power. You can't fault the proven power the Tegiwa and Gruppe M can achieve, but the price of the teg is a lot more reasonable.
  2. Mansfield_Billy

Thanks for your reply mate, after bugging Tegiwa again they finally sent the instructions, so got the scuttle insert fitted. Doesn't look like any more water is getting on, so just gotta dry what's left of it up and the interior should go back in cheers
  3. Mansfield_Billy

I fitted my Tegiwa Induction box a few months ago, but quite recently, due to all the bad weather we've been getting, ive found loads of water inside the car. ive just stripped the interior and taken the carpet up because it's soaking wet and did a water test on it. It's getting in through the...
  4. Mansfield_Billy

Billy's NHB Type R EP3

Thanks :D it's classic now it works properly again lol! It's been such a pain :p i fancied something different with the interior and the bodyshop recommended that so I went for it :p ** get some better pics of it another time, these ones don't do it any justice at all
  5. Mansfield_Billy

Billy's NHB Type R EP3

Thanks pal Body & Tuning in woodhouse mate. Their website is www.bodyandtuning.co.uk and they're on Facebook too and update it every day. you'll find cheaper places but they're top quality and great blokes. They'll happily give you a quote if you nip down mate. Just check out the work they've...
  6. Mansfield_Billy

Billy's NHB Type R EP3

Around £400 for the bonnet, wings and bumper mate, and I had the door done for £100. They weren't in terrible condition but bad enough to annoy me lol
  7. Mansfield_Billy

Billy's NHB Type R EP3

Cheers mate, i agree about the colour lol :D just posted a new post, need to save up money now for things like exhaust and FRSU coz im broke now haha.
  8. Mansfield_Billy

Billy's NHB Type R EP3

Here's a picture of both of my babies together :D The Civic went into the bodyshop while I went away for a couple of weeks for some bodywork touch ups, wheels refurbed and painted and new front splitter. Splitter fit onto the bumper ready for painting: Prepared for painting: Wheels...
  9. Mansfield_Billy

Billy's NHB Type R EP3

When I got the car home I gave it a good clean and polish (not the best but I was quite proud of it lol). And my work to start tidying up the car began. Removing the old Type R badge and sticker and putting a new one on. Before: After: Next up was to make it sound a little...
  10. Mansfield_Billy

Billy's NHB Type R EP3

I've owned my Type R for around 6 months now and finally made enough progress with it to start one of these threads :) absolutely love the car and is my first Honda, starting off with a 1.1 Peugeot 106 and I have a 205 GTi locked in a garage.This is how the car looked when I first bought it...
Back