• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

Can't stop caliper piston boot from turning when replacing pads

Hello all. changed rear disks today, however was unable to change pads as no matter what I tried, I could not get the passenger side piston to wind back without the boot turning. Tried fully cleaning with brake cleaner, sprayed with wd40 but the boot appears to be stuck solid to the piston. I...
  2. G

Catalytic Converter may need replaced, wondering on options available

Hello All. I am after a little advice if anybody can help please. My wife's EP3's engine light came on 4 days ago which, according to the code reader, was down to the secondary o2 sensor. I reset the code and it has not came back on. Approx 8 months ago, Honda diagnosed a slight rattle as...
  3. G

Quick question regarding FN2 please

Hello All I currently drive an EP3 which I absolutely love (owned from new and can't imagine selling it!) and now need a second car. Was thinking of an FN2 although if my funds don't allow, will happily go for a second ep3 :) I have searched and read the buying guide for the FN2 etc but have a...
Back