• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Anderoo

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

That sounds bloody fantastic Dotty.
  2. Anderoo

Mugen 200

Really like it. Tempted to look at one for the front of the FK2. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Anderoo

Mugen 200

I knew you would love it mate. It doesn't get much better they sound fantastic. Just nice in all the right parts of the rev range. Plus it won't make your ears bleed on the motorway. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Anderoo

Good upgrade, much better than standard and far cheaper than an eventuri. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Anderoo

Glad you got the plates Dotty. Really want to hear these exhausts at 70mph on the motorway to see if I can be tempted with a Milltek or Marty.
  6. Anderoo

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

I have two Goodyear's on the back currently and two sat in the garage waiting to replace the front Conti's when they wear down enough. I had AS2's on my FN2 and loved them, lasted well and provided excellent grip in the dry and the wet.
  7. Anderoo

FK2 Exhaust Performance

I would really like something that has a better tone on startup but keeps the stock sound afterwards. Lots of motorway driving has me actually liking the one on the car plus when you really boot the hell of it, it actually sounds fantastic.
  8. Anderoo

FK2 Head Unit Issues

I think the iPod has to be set to shuffle first. I have found that with my phone, select what I want shuffle or not, then connect to the head unit. When selecting something new via the head unit there appears to be no shuffle option. :(
  9. Anderoo

Congrats Dotty, they really are amazing car. And of course in the best colour. :)
  10. Anderoo

FK2 Sum up your ownership so far

They don't look too bad actually, all motorway miles has really stretched the life in them. Wouldn't use them again mind you, going to look for new ones as soon as pay day comes around. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Anderoo

FK2 Sum up your ownership so far

Well had mine 6 months now, and done plenty of miles in it. Still on the original set of tyre's as well so I don't know what you lot are doing but I have 9k out of mine and only now just looking to replace them. :) Makes me grin every time I get in the thing. I get very similar at work Ash...
  12. Anderoo

FK2 FK2 Brake Squeal

I found that it has got worse since the weather has got colder too. I need to go out and warm them up slightly with some heavy braking but always too many cars about. :)
  13. Anderoo

Wind Deflectors

I certainly would, they were on my FN2 and moved the my partners Type S when I sold it. Hence why I went back to them for the FK2. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Anderoo

Wind Deflectors

I think there are a couple of companies that make them for the new Type R. I purchased my from a German company called Climair, of course slightly more expensive that the older Type R's as you need front and back doors.
  15. Anderoo

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

Those look so much better Loxy. Did wonder if Honda put the wrong size tyres to start with. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Anderoo

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

Looks lovely Loxy, grats on finally getting a new motor.
  17. Anderoo

FN2 Eibach 15mm spacers

I believe they are just bolt on. I had to have them when I upgraded my brakes, and I was given the choice of just doing the front only. But I thought it would look silly so I went with all four. The difference in look in the car is fantastic, has a much better stance. Can't see why you...
  18. Anderoo

FN2 Mugen 20 for sale

Looks stunning mate. I really love the wheels. :)
  19. Anderoo

FN2 Mugen 20 for sale

Congratulations on your purchase. i was to late to the party to see the advert, so please post many pictures of your new pride and joy. :)
  20. Anderoo

FN2 Upgraded manifold and MOT

I am thinking about upgrading my exhaust manifold to a Tegiwa one, which will of course remove the cat. How do people who have done this, get on with their yearly MOT? I am in the Stoke/Crewe area if anybody can recommend a garage to get an MOT done at.
  21. Anderoo

FN2 Cooking brakes

The lines are well worth it. My CW was lucky to come with Stoptech discs and pads and upgraded lines. The brakes felt good, positive and stopped well enough. It was not until i had a drive in a standard Type R that i though this is the worst standard brakes i have ever seen. The pedal has to...
  22. Anderoo

Driving like a d1ck

I have just spent an entire tank of fuel, driving at under 3500rpm and never engaging VTEC. And it sucks! Trying to accelerate gently without hitting the lower threshold on a mapped car is quite hard. And the benefits to this....32.4 mpg instead of 29-30...a whole 10 extra miles or so in real...
  23. Anderoo

Loxy's Type R #4

Argh opportunity missed there, bummer. Never thought about it. :( Having driven a standard FN2, the two things I am happy very mine came with and would replace straight away on a standard. Brake hoses and quick shift really make it a much better car to drive.
  24. Anderoo

FN2 J's Racing Wheel Nuts

OK thanks for that John. :)
  25. Anderoo

Loxy's Type R #4

You know you want one Welshy!! :) I can only say they are fantastic, I believe Carl just picked one up send him a message on where he got it from. I hate reading your posts Loxy, you keep showing me more bits that I need to buy with money I don't have. lol :)
  26. Anderoo

FN2 J's Racing Wheel Nuts

Does anybody know if the J's Racing wheel and locking nuts fit a standard FN2 alloy wheel, without the need for washers etc like some other nuts do?
  27. Anderoo

Mugen 200

Notes down the road numbers, and looks forward to a day off! :) Glad to hear you had a good drive out mate.
  28. Anderoo

FN2 How should i drive my Type R? Techies?

You can drive them how you want, you are unlikely to break anything Honda built. How ever 6000 rpm to 8000 rpm screaming down your ear becomes a sound you have to hear over and over again. :)
  29. Anderoo

FN2 is it worth getting a fn2 type r tuned with hondata.

Some people say it is not worth it unless you have an exhaust and/or manifold. Others say it is just for the difference it makes to how it drives. I am in the second group, I don't have an exhaust or a manifold. And it is the best car bit I have ever purchased and I would do it again tomorrow...
  30. Anderoo

FN2 Rust along the windscreen seal

I think it seems to be different from dealer to dealer, which is annoying. I only recently got my FN2 and noticed that the roof had rust on it. I took it to one dealer, who took pictures and said they would contact Honda about it. 10 weeks later, nothing no phone clearly they could not be...
Back