• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

RemKingston's K20A2 powered RWD Classic Mini

That is awesome! I thought one of our local guys B18 FWD mini was cool but that's on another level
  2. S

Shorty1991's silver seeker fn2

Love those carbon bits dude. Car looks really well!
  3. S

Ry4n's charge-cooled JRSC'd EP3 (new project)

That was supposed to be JRSC (autocorrect) lol
  4. S

Ry4n's charge-cooled JRSC'd EP3 (new project)

Nice motor. I Want a JUST for my FN2
  5. S

FN2 Daytime Running Lights on FN2??

Just wondering if there is anyone on here who can help with suggestions on where and how to fit DRLSs to my FN2. Pics for suggestions and related How-to's would be appreciate :-)
  6. S

Rattly steering column/rack - can you tighten?

I really want to revive this thread as I'm after this special tool now also.
  7. S

EP3 EP3 Steering Problem - Video of Possible Steering Rack Problem Added!!

My car is a 2005 CTR Premier edition. The car doesnt make any clunks or creeks when steering or driving in general, even when hitting bumps etc but i find that under acceleration and especially when overtaking (crossing over the white line centre section of the road), my car tends to pitch...
  8. S

Slickcell's EP3 NHB Premier Edition!!

i ended up buying an AEM long arm CAI - had one on the old ep3 and couldnt resist when one came up at very good money. hate the white wheels man, currently having them refurbed here. should be finished in hyper silver by tomorrow evening! :-)
  9. S

To what extent would dodgy engine mounts affect handling??

i get where youre coming from, but when weighing up a cost of £30 vs £300, its worth the extra trip under the car if plan A works out. my car has only done 52000 miles so im hoping it goes easy on me and gets cured with the inserts :-)
  10. S

Well, when I say "shot", I mean in the sense that they're causing the engine to knock upon excessive acceleration or deceleration, or when dropping gears. I don't fancy spending £300 on a set of engine mounts and was hoping I could get away with the front upper driver side one and some ES...
  11. S

EP3 Facelift Bumper Question!!

Anyone??
  12. S

Well that is really my largest problem in that any kind of wheel spin at all results in serious judder. Could probably put the rest of the handling down to a combination of standard suspension by comparison to my old one which was lower and stiffer along with the fact that my car has a different...
  13. S

My engine mounts are shot and so I'm initially going to sort them with ES inserts followed by replacement of the upper driver side mount with the fast road vibra technics one. my car at the moment though typically knocks like crazy with excessive wheel hop and the handing doesn't seem great...
  14. S

EP3 - which rear lights are these??

Hmmmm...... Not USDM???? Ive had a close look and they really don't look tinted. Could be wrong though??
  15. S

Oh and surely I can fit my type r grill to that bumper right??
  16. S

Right, my bumper looks like its had a repair previously and I'm wanting to sort it out but buying a new bumper. I'm wondering if any facelift civic bumper will fit mine so long as I fit the splitter off my EP3 onto the new one. Basically asking as I don't actually need a new splitter as my one...
  17. S

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

Love this car man, fair play!
  18. S

Got the car aged 18/19 from bank of mummy and promised id pay her back and never did as I could barely fuel the bloody thing. Haha! I do believe my old car went over from here in Belfast the mainland UK or possibly Scotland perhaps, not quite sure. Absolutely loving it right now though with my...
  19. S

man I HATE the mudflaps too! Lol proper farm-boy addition that is but I've not even had a proper chance to get a good skite around the car to give it my own bits and pieces but that's definitely on the cards!! roll on Monday when my exams finish!! thanks by the way man! :-P
  20. S

After selling my old one 4 years ago and regretting it ever since, this one popped up and I couldn't say no!! 2005 EP3 Premier Edition: - 52000 miles - Scorpion stainless steel system - 4-2-1 manifold - Exedy Paddle Clutch - Sh*tty eBay spec induction (on lookout for tegiwa!!) - USDM tail...
  21. S

EP3 - which rear lights are these??

Hoping some of you can help me out, needing to know what kindof rear lights these are because they're definitely not standard Initially I thought they were prefacelift but prefacelift's have a clearish section beside the indicators for the reverse lights but these are just red. I'm thinking...
  22. S

Centre Console EP3

I do! PM or text me how much you need including postage?? 07808890565
Back