• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Slickcell's EP3 NHB Premier Edition!!

After selling my old one 4 years ago and regretting it ever since, this one popped up and I couldn't say no!!

2005 EP3 Premier Edition:

- 52000 miles
- Scorpion stainless steel system
- 4-2-1 manifold
- Exedy Paddle Clutch
- Sh*tty eBay spec induction (on lookout for tegiwa!!)
- USDM tail lights???

Plans:

- lower 40mm
- tegiwa m
- skunk2 weighted knob
- uprated engine mounts
- possibly hondata and supporting mods eventually
- carbon fibre bonnet
- mugen spoiler
- primarily touch up work and carbon fibre touches at the moment though
- refurb wheels in anthracite grey

here are the pics (c+c welcome with suggestions appreciated)

IMAG0110_zpsf061941a.jpg

IMAG0114_zps2176fa5d.jpg

null_zpsa9f058cb.jpg

Looks very very clean. Nice purchase.

Lose the mudflaps, polish the exhaust :lol:

man I HATE the mudflaps too! Lol proper farm-boy addition that is but I've not even had a proper chance to get a good skite around the car to give it my own bits and pieces but that's definitely on the cards!!

roll on Monday when my exams finish!!

thanks by the way man! :p

No probs dude. :lol: farm-boy

So how come you sold up 4 years ago then?

Got the car aged 18/19 from bank of mummy and promised id pay her back and never did as I could barely fuel the bloody thing. Haha! I do believe my old car went over from here in Belfast the mainland UK or possibly Scotland perhaps, not quite sure. Absolutely loving it right now though with my baby back!!

heres a pic of my old one....

null_zps56baf676.jpg

null_zps7c74b27d.jpg

Got to love the premier editions. Looks very tidy you not a fan of the white wheels? Get the tegiwa m I got one makes me smile every day driving into work.

Got to love the premier editions. Looks very tidy you not a fan of the white wheels? Get the tegiwa m I got one makes me smile every day driving into work.

i ended up buying an AEM long arm CAI - had one on the old ep3 and couldnt resist when one came up at very good money.

hate the white wheels man, currently having them refurbed here. should be finished in hyper silver by tomorrow evening! :)

Back