• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

FN2 Daytime Running Lights on FN2??

Just wondering if there is anyone on here who can help with suggestions on where and how to fit DRLSs to my FN2. Pics for suggestions and related How-to's would be appreciate :-)
  2. S

EP3 EP3 Steering Problem - Video of Possible Steering Rack Problem Added!!

My car is a 2005 CTR Premier edition. The car doesnt make any clunks or creeks when steering or driving in general, even when hitting bumps etc but i find that under acceleration and especially when overtaking (crossing over the white line centre section of the road), my car tends to pitch...
  3. S

To what extent would dodgy engine mounts affect handling??

My engine mounts are shot and so I'm initially going to sort them with ES inserts followed by replacement of the upper driver side mount with the fast road vibra technics one. my car at the moment though typically knocks like crazy with excessive wheel hop and the handing doesn't seem great...
  4. S

EP3 Facelift Bumper Question!!

Right, my bumper looks like its had a repair previously and I'm wanting to sort it out but buying a new bumper. I'm wondering if any facelift civic bumper will fit mine so long as I fit the splitter off my EP3 onto the new one. Basically asking as I don't actually need a new splitter as my one...
  5. S

Slickcell's EP3 NHB Premier Edition!!

After selling my old one 4 years ago and regretting it ever since, this one popped up and I couldn't say no!! 2005 EP3 Premier Edition: - 52000 miles - Scorpion stainless steel system - 4-2-1 manifold - Exedy Paddle Clutch - Sh*tty eBay spec induction (on lookout for tegiwa!!) - USDM tail...
  6. S

EP3 - which rear lights are these??

Hoping some of you can help me out, needing to know what kindof rear lights these are because they're definitely not standard Initially I thought they were prefacelift but prefacelift's have a clearish section beside the indicators for the reverse lights but these are just red. I'm thinking...
Back