• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. 1

ssr header?

the guys in the states go mad for this seems as far as knock offs go this one is pretty good quality and depending who you buy from aftersales aint bad neither
  2. 1

forum member XandderrMan

3. 1

flywheel, benefits, how light?

i drive a facelift and to be honest the difference wont be noticed in daily driving but since my engine build i fitted a lightened fly and you can feel a slight difference while driving hard but does take a little getting used to in traffic jams etc unless your motor is built or you come across...
  4. 1

Buying Falken 452

thanks i've heard of Mcgowans before worth a look i'm in magherafelt and have used tyre safety center cookstown before would like to compare prices with a few places
  5. 1

Buying Falken 452

who did you get to do the allingment in ni ? £25 fitted is a good price too
  6. 1

Eibach Springs

i've had these fitted and they are the reason i never went for coilovers they are perfect for a daily driver comfertable and unlike other springs genuinely improve handling
  7. 1

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5 vs ep3 type r

yeah tried confused .com and rang a couple of companies out of interest and nobody would give me a quote i'm starting to fancy getting one and building a proper high reving motor!
  8. 1

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5 vs ep3 type r

is there much difference in insurance between the two ?
  9. 1

my satin k24/20 premier

thanks for the comments guy's maybe give me the push to get the carbon backing for the dash to see if it looks any better
  10. 1

my satin k24/20 premier

i agree on the carbon backing it's something i always thought about but never got round to doing. yeah the car is for sale i'm in no hurry to sell just yet but plan to build a track car in a few months when we finish sorting out a new house
  11. 1

my satin k24/20 premier

because i'm using the 75mm throttle body the company that built the engine(ecc) had to make the kit to fit the larger diamater
  12. 1

my satin k24/20 premier

hi fairley new to the site so decided to post some pics of my car and get some feed back from you guys here's the spec: Mugen style carbon spoiler eibach pro lowering springs AP racing Lockhead 4 pot callipers+310mm AP discs Bronze Rota Torques with 205/45/17 yoko prada spec 2 Autronic sm4...
  13. 1

10,000rpm K20A2

the ek9 had a shorter stroke than the k20 the longer the stroke the the harder it is to make it rev i drove a ek9 and have to say it was a whole lotta fun lol
  14. 1

JDM inlet manifold Vs RBC inlet.

here's the difference the rbc made to my k24/20 i was well chuffed this was just changing from the prc(jdm) to the rbc and some tuning
  15. 1

Cams

blueprint cams are very good give a wider power band than the likes of skunk2 etc and very well made but if your on a budget i'd go for brian crower both companies make good boost cams aswel.
  16. 1

What Injectors

i'm running the rdx on my k24 and they still have loads left in them good for 300bhp
Back