• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

FN2 Going to buy an FN2, need opinions from the pros

How much milage roughly can you expect to see out of the clutch 90-120k? Well, I'm settled on the red one, going to put a deposit on it in the morning. The black one drove very well but unfortantly the condition was no where near as nice as the red one, it really did look like a bottom of the...
  2. L

Ok been out in the first one the red one, all very good apart from broken drivers seat which the garage said he will fix and the gears.... The clutch bites just under half way when setting off, is this to be considered normal? Also I crunched 4th gear 3 times when in vtec, this could be my fault...
  3. L

Hi, I'm new :) So I’m in the market to buy a Type R Fn2 for the missis and I as our daily drive. I have come across two local ones which I have my eye on and would like input from you guys to which you would go for on paper. I’m going to test drive these cars later on today, one of which...
Back