• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. fn2sam

Any Got EBC red stuff Pad and discs on their type r?

On ebay the brake depot are selling front and rear ebc discs with ebc pads for £253 which I personally think is a bargain! Anyone tried either the pads or discs before? Also tried posting in the 'for sale section' and it wouldnt let me. I've met all the requirements?
  2. fn2sam

FN2 and EP3 Chilling in sun!

Finally a day of sun! Clean cars and a good hoon! Few Pics! EP3: Coilys, Edwards motorsport exhaust, evo 9 enkeis, JDM plate FN2: Edwards motorsport exhaust, 10 mm spacers, full audio, hertz sub amp front and rears - springs and rotas going on as soon as the floods go!
  3. fn2sam

Honda Civic FN2 Roof Rust Prevention!

A friend of mine bought a 2010 plate Champ White FN2, when we were cleaning our cars he realized a thin layer of rust along his roof sill. We took it to honda who were hopeless tried saying it was his fault as the car wasn't serviced at honda every year. They wanted to replace the whole roof...
  4. fn2sam

FN2 K20 Spark Plug Carbon Cover

I wanted a carbon fiber spark plug cover but didn't really want to pay £60-70 for one. So I brought a standard Type S cover off eBay for £5.00. (exactly the same as Type R Cover!!) Then Filled all the lines in using standard filler and filler etch primer. Then sanded it smooth and sprayed it...
  5. fn2sam

My First Type R

Hello! Just got my first CTR and I love it! I went to my local garage originally looking for an Astra Vxr and when I got there they also had this CTR so I thought it would be rude not to test drive both! I drove the astra first and I cannot describe how much hate I have for that car! 1-2-3...
Back