• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. QDog

Honda S2000 cone filter

Anyone used a S2000 standard cone filter on their EP3? thinking of fitting one, thoughts please??
  2. QDog

Black Type R (EP3)

Very nice mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. QDog

Stuiwhite's NHB EP3

Looks a nice car mate, enjoy
  4. QDog

Ep3 progress thread

Awesome mate looking awesome
  5. QDog

A few pics of mine and a running progress thread

You will probably see them at Japworx if they're on the island, I used to go the meets which is fortnightly on a Thursday when I had my Scooby and skyline but went German for a while, back to where I live now. Its organised mainly by a guy called Adam and generally they get about 20 cars each...
  6. QDog

Hi mate, yeah there is some fade but it's not too bad. I spent a day machine polishing it which has really helped and I love cleaning cars so it will get regular attention from now on. Im in Iwade and should be going along to Japworx meet on Thursday night over on the island at the Aviator pub
  7. QDog

Ep3 progress thread

I have had my Civic for a few days but paintwork needed work so here is how she looks at the minute after a day of detailing, still needs work but getting there.
  8. QDog

I have had my Civic for a few days but paintwork needed work so here is how she looks at the minute after a day of detailing, still needs work but getting there. i will slowly mod it and post here as I go.
  9. QDog

Induction Kit question

On my Audi TT I used a standard Honda S2000 cone filter with a drilled air box, a quick cheap mod. does anyone know if the S2000 filter can be used on the EP3? Looks like it would fit nice on the standard pipe work
  10. QDog

Milano Red EP3 worth the risk!!

Worth looking at it at least, although I've heard the facelift ones aren't as bad?
  11. QDog

Ep3 progress thread

Looking good mate, I too have a Milano pink, been out mopping it all day today and looks 100 times better but still pink, may have to go for a colour change lol
Back