• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Cat stolen, what to put on now?

I have had my ep3 for 10 years. On Tuesday at 11pm 3 arseholes decided to jack up my car and cut out my cat with a reciprocating saw. Two to take it, whilst the other guy was holding my front door shut. I wasn’t feeling to good and went to bed early that evening. Normally would be awake. woke...
  2. B

what filter is this?

Balls. Is there anywhere that sells this part?
  3. B

what filter is this?

there is a hole that it kind of sits into in the arm but it is loose fit. Does that sound right or am i missing something? thanks agains for your help....
  4. B

what filter is this?

Cheers guys. its not one of the hoses you connect to the aem. its a small hard plastic thing that pushes into air box hose any ideas? Got it fitted not too bad in the end. just not sure if this plastic thing is necessary or not on the arm. Thanks again
  5. B

what filter is this?

its a plastic thing that pushes into original air filter pipe. if that makes any sense. cheers
  6. B

what filter is this?

cheers mate. do you know where the sensor goes?
  7. B

what filter is this?

what filter is this? is it the v1? and is it for the ep3? does anyone have any images of it fitted? Thanks Kez
Back