• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Front bumper

Type-R EP3, would anyone know if pre-facelift bumper suite without modification to facelift? I would imagine that it would... My facelift EP3 bumper is in bad shape and pre-facelift bumper is nicely priced and available. Slight modification (splitter etc) and it would look awesome.
  2. M

Tie rods and camber

Hi, car is Type-R EP3 and it is lowered about 30mm. Problem is that can't get negative camber to front, because tie rods threads is running out. Google is quite of mess, many solution: camber bolt, camber plates, shorter tie rods etc etc What would be best solution? Or i understand the...
  3. M

Front strut brace EP3 + K20/K24 + AC

Hi, Have to remove old JDM brace (Tegiwa look-alike) because taller engine. Looking for new front strut brace, but seems that the issue is air conditioning. Asked from "Gravity Performance" is this would be match for me...
  4. M

Buying new tyres for the EP3

New year, new tyres.... This summer my EP3 is only used in track. Last year only few track days and 215/45 front and rear, roll easily and the car is lowered. Would 225/45 be suitable? Any experience? "google" says that 225/45 is not suitable in rear, because of the camber. But in the front...
  5. M

Oil temperature sandwich plate measurements

I have sandwich plate from Tegiwa, works just fine and price is also reasonable.
  6. M

Crunching in 2nd and 3rd in vtec :(

I have same kind of problem in my EP3... When driving slow, 1st -> 2nd gear is crunching always and some times 5th -> 6th. When trying to change gear 3rd -> 2nd at low RPMs, it also crunching. Occasionally 3rd gear is causing problems in slow speeds, gear stick will "pop out" 3rd to neutral when...
  7. M

Rear Upper Strut Brace Bar for EP3

You can get C pillar bar from M&M Honda, try to search from RHDJapan website.
Back