• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Butcher

Drivers seat tilt knob broken Vs MOT

Morning all. Just a quick one regarding my Recaro premier edition seats and the seat tilt knob, the drivers side outer lever is snapped so I just use the inner lever as the seats have them on both side but iv just had a thought if it would be a problem on the MOT? I'd of thought no means of...
  2. Butcher

Front passenger side knock/clunk

Looks like I spoke too soon about my new ep3 driving like new :( it's developed a slight knock/clunk over pot holes and those harsh speed bumps, no noise if I weave left and right just pot holes and broken up car parks. Is there any common culprits to look at first? Anti roll bar drop links...
  3. Butcher

Dead lock beep?

Does an ep3 beep when you do the double press dead lock? Mine sounds like there is a very faint beep or could it be a squeak from the dead lock? Or is there a beeper that could be nackered?
  4. Butcher

Ep3 06 tweeters?

I have an 06 premier edition CTR and I don't have tweeters in the covers at mirror level, just blank plastic covers but all the pictures iv seen show tweeters here. Why haven't I got them and can I fit them?
  5. Butcher

Center consol back lights lamp type.

I removed my stereo to fit a connects2 aux lead and on re fitting I know have the back light out behind the air direction knob and also the one behind the air recirculation button does anyone know the lamp type so I can order them without having to pull it out again.
  6. Butcher

D1 spec gear knob in carbon.

Has anyone got a decent picture of the carbon gear knob in a standard ep3 interior? I'd like to see a picture of the elongated one and the stock shaped one in place because I can't decide. I'm also thinking of carbon wrapping the silver center consol too at a date. Thanks in advance.
  7. Butcher

Butchers EP3 Premier Edition

Thought I'd post all my upgrades and mods here as I do them. Nothing major to start with just subtle upgrades to improve the standard look. I started with lighting, inside and out. Firstly a 6000k HID kit Next was cree led side lights to match the colour Then led number plate...
  8. Butcher

Backlight illumination on air recirculation button.

As title says the Backlight illumination on the air recirculation button isn't lit on my EP3 tyre r, the button works and I get the activated light when I push it but no illumination when I put my lights on. Anyone know how to change the backlight lamp in this button? Does the button come out...
Back