• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ctr-

Anyone used these wheel bearings on their EP3

My car has been making a really loud droney sound when driving 40+ mph. I'm guessing the wheel bearings are finished, I think it is coming from the front. I've had all new tyres put on (Yokohama Parada Spec 2) to cancel out the fact that it could be the tyres. But the drone sound is still there...
  2. ctr-

What do I need to fit this DC5 recaro in my EP3

Specifically, which runners/rails do I need to fit on my pre-facelift EP3 for the driver seat? I think I need the facelift premier edition ep3 seat rails, but not sure if it is sided. Do I need the drivers side one or would any side be ok? Please correct me if I'm wrong Thanks for reading
  3. ctr-

Should I do the timing chain on my EP3?

As the title says... The car is reaching 113k miles. Even though the car gets driven quite hard it is very well taken care of and the car is driving fine at the moment.
  4. ctr-

Idling issue

Firstly the usual process of starting my EP3 first thing in the morning goes like this; the car revs at about 2k and then gradually comes down to under 1k as the engine warms up and then I drive off... However recently, on cold start, the car would rev at 1500 rpm initially and then about 5...
  5. ctr-

What primer to use?

I've been refurbishing the wheels on my EP3 and I've had them primered in white/cream primer today, so that they can be sprayed silver tomorrow. But now I'm thinking of having them sprayed grey. Will I need to have them primered again in a different primer colour or can I just go ahead with...
  6. ctr-

In love with my new EP3

After months of looking around for an EP3 Type-R, I came across one on AutoTrader and once I had some money saved up on the side, I decided it was time to buy my favourite car. I went to view the car in Hayes and took it for a test drive. The seller directed me to road with a 60 mph limit and...
  7. ctr-

Key fob/central locking/immobiliser issue. Please help

I hope this is the right section to post this in. The problem started about an hour ago. I went to unlock the car with the key-fob and it wasn't working (worked fine earlier in the day). So I unlocked the door with the key. Once in, I put the key into the ignition and turned it to the on...
Back