• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. riz1-ep3

Hi all im new to the forum.. Need some help already please...

hi... Hope your all well... Just an update on the issue i was having regarding the speedometer and engine check light.... The day after the problems occured the engine light had gone out and didnt come back on... However the speedo was still not workin and bouncing all over the place... Due...
  2. riz1-ep3

Thanks again for your reply.. Sorry for my delay in replying.. Ill Need to wait till tomorrow morning to get the computer on it... My brother took the car out today... The engine management light went off whilst driving down the carriageway but came on again soon after as he parked up at...
  3. riz1-ep3

Whilst driving on the motorway earlier this morning ... The eps light came on for a bit and then went off again... Everything else seems to be working as usual vtec engages car sounds normal etc... Just the engine light is still on and the speed and trip is not showing... They occasionally...
  4. riz1-ep3

Thanks alot for your reply.. I will have it looked at forst thing tomorrow morning... Could it be something serious? Ive read on some posts about removing fuse six for a reset... Would that be worth trying?
  5. riz1-ep3

Hi all...my names Riz... Ive been a member on this forum for a while but never got round to posting here! im not fully sure how it works here with posting in the right places etc... So apologies in advance if i make mistakes... ive had my Type r 2003 now for around 3 years now and absoloutly...
Back