• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. spenny_style

Exhaust advice

hi guys just looking for a bit of advice here i recently bought a spoon n1 back box for my ep3 and im well chuffed with it but i want more lol. the thing i would like advice on is wether or not to get the middle silencer chopped out and replaced with a bit of stainless pipe (£20) or whether...
  2. spenny_style

Problem when starting up my ep3

yes ive noticed it only happens on a cold start just glad it seems to be the starter motor and not a clutch / gearbox issue
  3. spenny_style

i think 3secs was a bit of an exageration on my part lol ill have to get it checked thanks guys
  4. spenny_style

thanks for that, not sure if its the starter motor as the car fires up first time cant remember a time where it hasnt, just horrible grating / grinding noise for maybe 2 or 3 secs
  5. spenny_style

hello guys this is my first post on here so i hope u guys can help, ive had my ep3 type r for just under 3 years and ive never had any problems with it, until now. basically when i start the car there is what i can only call a grinding noise. ive noticed this doesnt happen every time i start...
Back