• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

EP3 Cranks but will not start

Hi there, So yesterday I went out to try and start my ep3 when I found that it would not start but cranks fine, so I left it as I had other things needing done. I then went out today and tried to start the car and it cranked started made a loud bang and smoked before dying. It will still crank...
  2. R

Problem bleeding clutch

While trying to bleed the clutch on my fathers ep3 we have encountered a problem of no air releasing from the slave cylinder bleeding nipple, when pumping the clutch no matter how many times we bleed the pedal is sloppy and stays at the floor, we have just fitted a new clutch also, any help is...
  3. R

EP3 Intermittent Gear Problem

Hi all, I am posting on behalf of my father who has discovered an intermittent fault with the gearbox on his EP3. This fault seems to cause the gears to be hard to enter (mostly all gears) but especially 4th and the reverse gear. This problem started to happen when accelerating into VTEC and...
Back