• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Coolant Reservoir Replacement

Has anyone ever replaced the plastic coolant reservoir tank on an EP3 Type-R before? I just noticed mine has a hole in it and has leaked all the coolant out so it only has that which is in the radiator left. I couldn't seem to find the replacement guide in the Honda workshop manual? Thanks, Josh
  2. J

Sloppy and loose gear lever

Hi all, I have a bit of a strange one with my EP3 but not sure if it is supposed to be like this as I haven't got another EP3 to compare to. I have a 2006 Premier Edition with 130,000 miles on the clock but the gear lever seems to be quite loose and sloppy. I can feel this when it is in neutral...
  3. J

Clutch Problems

Hi all, Just a quick heads up about some clutch issues I have been experiencing. I have a horrible rattle/grinding sound when in low gears/load on the engine that at first I thought to be heatshield rattle. After a little more development and diagnosis I am now pointing this to the clutch. I...
  4. J

EP3 Looking to buy an EP3

Hi guys, New to this forum today. I'm looking to buy a facelift EP3 Type-R in the next 2 months, I'll be coming from a 1.3 Toyota Yaris so I'm sure you can appreciate the step up in performance and power. Just looking for some advice really on what to look out for when viewing/buying/owning an...
Back