• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Trixibell

Gearbox noises

Ok so I was stuck in traffic. Starting. Stopping. Starting. Stopping. All of a sudden I'm sitting in 1st and the car sounds like very loud grating/drilling noise. I took it out of 1st and it went away. Back into 1st it made the noise. Moved forward after about 30seconds it went off. Started...
  2. Trixibell

Trixibell's EP3 - First CTR

To read about my first EP3 read on.... To continue the story about my second EP3 click here Hi guys, some might remember me from a previous post about my ep3 but it's all sorted now and I decided to keep it :) So after scanning all these sexaaaay car threads of yours, I thought I would make...
  3. Trixibell

Issues with my ep3 gearbox

So I just recently bought a civic type r, and as my newbie post said I'm new to the whole side of fixing and modifying cars but eager to learn with some help short form of my story is... I picked up my car a few weeks ago, guy said 3rd synchro was going on it. Managed to drive it a few...
Back