• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JayzEp3

Window Rubber

We're can I get a new drivers side window rubber as its completely gone and bits of it have come off, my window catches on it as I bring it up. Need a new one bad and how easy is it to remove and fit new one. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. JayzEp3

Coilivers

What's the best coilivers for the ep3 I've been looking at ap's spax and bc racing ones but I don't want to spend to much what's the cheapest ones you can get but still half decent I'm willing to pay between £400-600. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

Hi I'm sort of new only been on here a couple of months, I'm from braintree Essex. Started modding my civic it's going to be slow as I'm saving for a wedding at the moment. When I first got her. Fitted a kode rear tow bar and Luke front row strap Bought some uprated parts for a service...
  4. JayzEp3

Front Knocking & Light Steering

When driving along the steering feels very light and pulls all over the place and when I go over a speed bump it's knocks like something is loose Help please it's driving me mad Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. JayzEp3

Ep3 Braided Clutch Line

Is it worth fitting and how easy is it to fit do I need to bleed the system etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. JayzEp3

Ep3 Type R Fuel Filter

Hi can anyone tell me if this is the right fuel filter for my car. Jay Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back