• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. kyle93

Exedy lightweight flywheel

Has anyone ran one of these? The weight of one is 4kg which is as low as i want to go. will be going on with a exedy stage 1 clutch, i'm just asking for opinion/review if i should just go ahead and get one or is there a better flywheel around the same weight i should look at. any help is...
  2. kyle93

50k service coming up..

Hi, my car will be hitting 50k soon and i thought i be start planning the service, all i can think of just is the following; Oil Oil Filter Air Filter Gearbox Oil Fuel Filter Spark Plugs valve clearances/adjustments is there anything else i should get done? any help is much appreciated! Kyle
  3. kyle93

Kyle's 225.2BHP 172.3lbft Cosmic grey EP3

Hi! :smt039 just thought i'd introduce myself to the forum. Names kyle i'm from Aberdeen and i've recently just purchased a EP3 and i'm delighted! :D I'm keen to learn about the car as much as possible during my time on here, so please don't put face to palm if i ask a stupid question haha...
Back