• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exedy lightweight flywheel

Has anyone ran one of these?

The weight of one is 4kg which is as low as i want to go. will be going on with a exedy stage 1 clutch, i'm just asking for opinion/review if i should just go ahead and get one or is there a better flywheel around the same weight i should look at.

any help is appreciated :smt023

There is no better for the weight, the quality of the exedy is second to none. I've got both flywheel and stage 1 clutch brand new for sale so i can save you a few quid on buying new, and i'm just along the road in Kingswells. (putting in a twin instead)

There is no better for the weight, the quality of the exedy is second to none. I've got both flywheel and stage 1 clutch brand new for sale so i can save you a few quid on buying new, and i'm just along the road in Kingswells. (putting in a twin instead)

Yeah I did see your add buddy and I'm interested but I just wanted to search around for reviews etc, but if you still have both for sale at end of the month I'll most likely take them from you :)

Back