• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. BushyBaws

Mileage LCD not Lighting up

Trip part of the speedo where it displays the mileage, trip info etc isn't illuminating when lights are switched on...any ideas? Thinking it may be a fuse somewhere... :( On another note, i can add to more repairs to my car recently...car needed cv joint replacing...£180...the joys of...
  2. BushyBaws

Clicking Noise from around headlight area

Hi there, I've browsed the forum, and saw a few threads on this but not entirely sure if they are what I am experiencing. Clicking noise when key is turned to second point before engine starting, even when engine is started clicking noise keeps happening, lights are off...still clicking noise...
  3. BushyBaws

Rear Windscreen Cleaning

As the the title suggests, the rear windscreen is scratched on the surface a fair amount due to the last idiot who never looked after the car had ran the rear wiper down to nothing and it has left surface scratches along the course of where the wiper wipes. Any idea if I can use a glass...
  4. BushyBaws

Resetting ECU

Have a previous thread with regards to my car having full bottom end rebuild, but was wondering how I would go about resetting my ECU? Do i just disconnect the battery for half an hour or so? And will this make any difference with regards to learning my driving habits?
  5. BushyBaws

Sounds like Someone Ate Cereal!

Sounds like someone is actually eating cereal extremely loud in my ear...sort of a rattle on cold start ups, not every time but most times. Even happens after driving the car that day and being left for few hours, before jumping back in it. Ratttttttttttttttttttttleeeeeeee...1..2..3...seconds...
  6. BushyBaws

BushyBaws Knight Hawk Black EP3

Hi Folks, Thought i'd post a few pictures of my 2004 Facelift EP3. Current mods are - Nada! Looking to keep it as standard as possible for now, externally and internally. Until...a good guy from Triple H Performance gets back to me regarding a turbo project. Hopefully in the next few...
  7. BushyBaws

KPro + Turbo DIY

Hi, Firstly, awesome site! :) Been very helpful that search box with a few issues i've had recently. Im from Ayrshire in Scotland, and been looking for somewhere up this way that will remap my 2004 EP3. Still to my illusion, this does not exist as far as i can find. Appears to be a lot of...
  8. BushyBaws

Clutch Query

Hi there, 04 EP3...im new to honda and this mad thing they call Vtech :lol: Righty...im unsure about the clutch on these cars...there doesn't appear to be any slip on it, but it appears that it takes little movement inwards in order to change gear, came from vauxhall where the clutch required...
Back