• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Lower fn2 seats

Is it possible to lower standard fn2 seats? I know there's the manual adjustment but I still would like them a lot lower. The driving position isn't the best. Ideas?
  2. M

Check system graphic / light is on

The check system light has come on. I have a fn2 just been running an AEM induction which I've taken off tonight. No other lights are on just the check system. Engine is running fine etc. Any ideas? Do I need to take it to a dealer for a reset or can I do this somehow?
  3. M

Custom build exhaust fn2

I went to see my local custom performance exhaust builders (naming no names) and what they suggested for the cash was STUPID. They were going to leave the front silencer in, remove the back box etc and just replace with pipe work. They want just over £400 for this. Is it me or are they taking...
  4. M

Leather or alcantara gear gaiter on fn2????

My gear gaiter is now looking a bit crap. Should I keep it standard but get a leather version or go alcantara with red stitching?
  5. M

Remove scratches from glass

Anyway know the best way to remove scratches from both the side windows and windscreen? The guy that had my FN2 before me has somehow randomly scratched them. I've seen a few polishes etc but really would like some advice.
  6. M

I need to read the rules

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?42362-Why-can-t-I-create-a-new-thread-in-this-section
  7. M

Stupid question time.

I have the original type r matts. Bit confused though as the drivers has the typical two holes on the back right for the retaining pins but no pins. Instead it has those black plastic retainers placed so they don't line up with the matts. Suppose the question is which is normal for an FN2? And...
  8. M

Which exhaust for FN2

I'm new here. Thinking of starting some mods. Thoughts on what exhaust system ideally after used for now and not too loud. Just something to give a better sound. I unsolder stand the gains are nothing to think about. Thoughts?
Back