• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Remove scratches from glass

Anyway know the best way to remove scratches from both the side windows and windscreen? The guy that had my FN2 before me has somehow randomly scratched them. I've seen a few polishes etc but really would like some advice.

You can remove light scratches from glass but it is not easy to do. You need a rotary polisher with proper glass polish and you need to press quite hard down on the glass as you polish it, it will take a while to do. Dont buy the waste of shelf space glass polish in halfords, it wont do it. This stuff is just a gimmick. Glass polishing is good for getting out wiper blade marks, deeper scratches than that Im not sure it will help.

Thanks. So are you saying standard glass Polish will get the wiper marks out but for anything more I'll need a rotary polisher?

Back