• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. scooby kid

Dc5 mugen sus kit for ep?

Afternoon chaps , I've tried a google search but all comes out in yank rsx talk so I thought I'd ask here . Will a set of mugen suspension full kit of a dc5 fit my ep3 straight swap ? I know ** need to run the dc5 tie rods but some are saying filing down the rears ??
  2. scooby kid

Help needed sourcing a Decal.

Afternoon chaps. I need to source this item http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-SABER-UA4-STICKER-GLASS-EMISSION-COMPLIANCE-75714-S3N-003-GENUINE-PARTS-2U-/201532753141?epid=1466738956&hash=item2eec49c4f5:g:erUAAOSwwpdW2Fml 75714-S3N-003 is the part number, my local stealers wont help. so...
  3. scooby kid

#2 Ep3

Good morning, thought id share my new project that ive started, The only thing ive done so far is remove the Rotas for some stocks, and this weekend ** be refitting the stock exhaust over the HKS cat back. I plan to return to stock atm so need a trip to honda for all boot badges etc, stock...
  4. scooby kid

Another B pipe Question.

Hi chaps sorry to bring up another topic on this, but after searching i can not find the answer i'm after, My question is will an aftermarket silenced B pipe mated to the oem back box and mani not cause the raspy sound but just to help it breath a bit better and slight deeper tone? not really...
  5. scooby kid

Ep3 Door/window seal

hi does any one Know how much a new door/window weather strip is? i can not find a part number or Even a name what its called, its the outside rubber/metal seal at the bottom of the window on the outside. cheers
  6. scooby kid

clicking sound

hi guys fitted energy mounts around 1000miles ago. all ok but now i get a click sound if push the accelerator in around 3-4k then click when release it , but its delayed sound not instant you remove your foot. any ideas as ****ing it down constant atm and just thought id ask before climbing around.
  7. scooby kid

injen question

hi peeps, been searching to no luck for an ep3 just a quick question? is this injen cai the one that doesnt sit right down low inside the wheels arch and infact just inside the inner wheel arch hole next to the batt? so less likely to get wet as alot higher up than the other kits? also ive...
  8. scooby kid

Engine whine and another issue low end miss fire

Hi peeps, Couple issues on my 03 ep3 currently on 63k Got a engine whine like a pulley whine, so I've changed aux belt, top idler and tensioner and it's still there! removed the belt started and it's still there, any ideas? also have a low end misfire and worse when cold, car feels really...
  9. scooby kid

which gains will be more ?

Hi Peeps was having a think what to do on the car, for funds atm i think which way to go, As cant do all together at once. my ep3 is stock other than hondata airbox mod and cosworth drop in,filter pipe, spoon cat back, What part will give me more gains, a gruppe m and kpro (poss decat to...
  10. scooby kid

Intake funnel and manifold question

Hi peeps after some advice with my ep3 , I'm looking at competing my car but there are some tough regs, I need to keep the oem air box but drop in filters are fine, ive fitted a Cosworth filter and done the hondata mod, Now my 1st question cold air feed the stock is crap I'm looking for the...
  11. scooby kid

My slow start to the honda crew

Hi all, Been on here for a while just looking about etc, Picked myself up a prefacelift ep3, as was looking for something that was fairly pokey, reliable and a good hoot, and this sure has it, having owned always jdm and most were all turbos its taken me some time getting used to driving it...
Back