• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Aem induction kit???

Na just brought the type r gt 1 so I'm all ** cheers. I'm gonna look in to getting hks induction kit
  2. J

Aem induction kit???

Mike **
  3. J

Aem induction kit???

With this induction kit much difference in your fuel have you noticed mile Gregory??
  4. J

air intake

Yh dealers getting parts n fitting then, I got price from dealer 225 for the bit in arch and for pipe from filter to arch and plus vat aswell. I weren't paying for it!!
  5. J

air intake

Will be better of keeping it standard or just get a k&n with cold intake on it, but will the fuel be worse than I get now without this pipe or be better as it not in theory telling ecu the things you just mentioned mate
  6. J

air intake

Ah I see cheers for your help and quick reply bud. Will it effect mpg performance etc do you think
  7. J

air intake

Where b-1-7 is there is no pipe coming off it
  8. J

air intake

I took a pic yesterday but struggling to upload from phone on to here but the bit I mean is on the box where the filter sits the hole under the lip where the lid goes, look on your pic you uploaded mate and hopefully you can see what I mean. Thanks for quick reply bud
  9. J

air intake

Hi I'm new to this site so if I'm in the wrong area I do apologise I recently got a type r gt and noticed under the pipe leading from air box to manifold I had a huge hole under it and I am unsure if I should have a pipe from it going somewhere. I can see where it should go if it ment to be...
Back