• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. User1martyn

Frankenstein build

Hi guys. I'm really interested in the k24/k20a2 Frankenstein build but a bit unsure on which is the best uk k24 bottom end. Is there a how too guide with parts list? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :smt047:smt047:smt047
  2. User1martyn

Dastek unichip Q

Hi Guys, has anybody got a wiring diagram for a Dastek Q to fit ep3 please. the seller I purchased it from had scribbled it down on paper but it just states what colour wires to splice and theres more than 1 of the same colour. thanks.
  3. User1martyn

my ep3

here goes, lets see if i can upload pictures of my ctr as it stands now. # so far so good. facelift lights fitted. easy job. forums were saying you have to fit relays and so on but i worked out an easier way so im happy with the results. roof carbon wrapped. carbon dipped boot handle with...
  4. User1martyn

malton car show

hi guys. anybody going to the Malton car show tomorrow? so far we have 4 ep3 type r's going. should be good fun.
  5. User1martyn

Frsu needed in East Yorkshire

Hi guys. Anybody know a reputable garage near Bridlington East Yorkshire where I can get an frsu on my ep3? tdi is a long drive from me so looking a bit more local.
  6. User1martyn

35mm drop

Hi guys. I've just purchased a set of standard shocks with ebachi pro's 35 mm lowering springs fitted. Hopefully I'm going to fit them on Saturday and can't wait to see my ep3 lowered. Does anybody know if I will have any problems with the 35mm drop? I'm hoping it will sit nice. Next job will be...
Back