• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

35mm drop

Hi guys. I've just purchased a set of standard shocks with ebachi pro's 35 mm lowering springs fitted. Hopefully I'm going to fit them on Saturday and can't wait to see my ep3 lowered. Does anybody know if I will have any problems with the 35mm drop? I'm hoping it will sit nice. Next job will be frsu when I can afford the camber adjusters.

Did you get them fitted? I'm looking into getting some springs. don't want it too low, roads are crap round mine too many pot holes.

Yes I fitted them but I now have a clunk on front passenger side. I'm gonna get some buddy club extended ball joints to hopefully cure it. The ride is firm and surprisingly comfortable but when you look under the front end you can see the wishbones and anti roll bar are under stress. car looks good now lowered.

Back