• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Window regulator

Gutted ... Pouring down with rain and at 6am my window drops like a stone ... Honda want £300 for supplying and fitting the drivers side regulator [emoji35] ... I've took the door card off and used wood to hold the window up for now ... Can anyone let me know if any ep3 regulator will be fine...
  2. D

Automek ( scotland ) Amazing

Glad to have found these guys and seems they pride themselves on the service they provide ... It's got me thinking of other things I want them to do to the car now Really looking forward to getting the fast road set up done after they gave the cars coilovers a clean bill of health
  3. D

Automek ( scotland ) Amazing

Wanted to share my experience over the last week with these guys So I bought my ep3 last month ( no history ) but in over all good shape .. After a few days It throws a engine management light :( I had already booked the car in with Automek to do a Fast road alignment .. But due to the EML I...
  4. D

EP3 Advice needed

I had a look at this one myself ... Looks nice , I decided to gamble on a ep3 with no history at £2.800 54 reg facelift ...
  5. D

EP3 New Ep3 owner

Yeah I adore how it sits just now ... I'm hoping the coilovers are in good shape the boy at automek said the tein stuff doesn't like that the UK weather :)
  6. D

EP3 New Ep3 owner

No clue how low she's sitting but it's maybe a touch low .. Doesn't rub and as long as I'm going nice and slow speed bumps are not an issue.
  7. D

EP3 New Ep3 owner

So after owning a deep bronze Fn2 ( stock ) and not being too keen on it , it came as a huge shock that I love the wee EP3 so much ... Have a feeling it's the mods the ep3 has . 54 plate facelift 106k tien coilovers ram air filter new clutch stainless center section 12 months mot...
Back