• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jonnyplusone

Audio upgrade front speakers

found these today.. look like a direct fit!? http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/speakers/component-systems/6-5-inch-comp-17cm/pioneer-ts-q172c-vauxhall
  2. jonnyplusone

MY NHB EP3 253BHP & PREVIOUS CARS

i'm considering making a move at some point from my ep3 to a focus RS. What did you think about the RS? good car?
  3. jonnyplusone

My EP3 Anniversary

is your gearstick trim a different colour from the main part?
  4. jonnyplusone

fitting alpine head unit

I have the right adaptor you need mrhaz, PM me your address and i'll send it out to you.
  5. jonnyplusone

fitting parrot car kit to ep3 factory sat nav help!!

quick update. bought this lead. and connected my parrot ck3100 (I think that's the model!) and had it installed and working within 15 minutes! :)
  6. jonnyplusone

What car soap/shampoo do you use?

auto finesse lather or dodo juice btbm
  7. jonnyplusone

FRSU printout

Hi guys, I found a calculator online for mm to degrees and it worked out about right, so when i returned, I merely made them make all 4 wheels at the same -0.5 camber. thanks!
  8. jonnyplusone

FRSU printout

ah ok. well regardless the back right tyre is -1.01 whereas the rest are -0.5. so the question is.. does the back need to be set to 0.5 OR do the other 3 need to be set to -1?
  9. jonnyplusone

Condensation in brake lights

maybe try using a hairdryer through the holes for the bulbs to get the trapped condensation out?
  10. jonnyplusone

Jonnyplusone's 05 Cosmic EP3

yeah, gonna pop in tomorrow. Guy on the phone tried telling me that it's correct! however the camber for all the wheels bar one is the same. So with that logic, he has done 1 wrong, or 3 wrong! is it supposed to be 1deg of negative camber on each wheel? or all around (so .5 each wheel, so...
  11. jonnyplusone

FRSU printout

Thanks loxy so when I go back this week I'll tell them to make it 1 degree all around. as for the toe settings, they are in degrees, so is there a way for me to convert the toe in and out from mm to degrees ?
  12. jonnyplusone

FRSU printout

hi guys, I have attached a picture of my FRSU print out. Had my Frsu done with camber bolts and rear camber arms. Does this look right?? I think not?? Wondering if I should go back? Advice would be great from someone here? I asked for 1 degree neg camber all round 2mm toe in at rear 1mm...
  13. jonnyplusone

Had my Frsu done with camber bolts and rear camber arms. Does this look right?? I think not?? Wondering if I should go back? Advice would be great from someone here? I asked for 1 degree neg camber all round 2mm toe in at rear 1mm toe out at front
  14. jonnyplusone

Interior roof light removal

this should help mate. http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=civic+map+light+change&FORM=VIRE8#view=detail&mid=15C9ADB847E26F9E2D4C15C9ADB847E26F9E2D4C
  15. jonnyplusone

replacement/additional remote fob

hi guys, I have the seperate fob for my alarm/central locking and at the moment, there is little point giving my spare key to my girlfriend as i don't have a spare alarm fob. would anyone know if I need to go to honda or if there is another way of cloning my existing one? thanks jonny
  16. jonnyplusone

quick update.. arches are still rubbing a TAD at the back, so paul from archenemy is coming back to me all the way from london to re do it and is only charging me £20 for his petrol. Can't fault that! He also has a low b16 CRX vtec which i might try take a cheeky snap of. also on that note...
  17. jonnyplusone

fitting parrot car kit to ep3 factory sat nav help!!

hi guys, i understand I need an adaptor to make this fitting possible.. does anyone know which one? i've found a link...
  18. jonnyplusone

vibration/shaking through car and accelerator pedal at speed.

hi guys, this is a weird one.. it's only apparent at 70mph upwards.. however.. when driving you can feel a vibration/shaking through the car that can be felt through the accelerator pedal also.. however it's noticeable as my passengers have felt it.. the faster you go the worse it gets and it...
  19. jonnyplusone

mine had to be a cosmic grey also.. I had a look at all the other cars, they had an Evo fq400 and a few focus rs's too! I managed to get some money off as well, plus I noticed that one of the other type r's had a skunk2 gear knob, so I negotiated that ;)
  20. jonnyplusone

Quick update! the wheels rubbed the arches, so arranged Paul from archenemy to come roll my arches and he did a superb job. Highly recommended!
  21. jonnyplusone

Ac turns on itself

mine does this aswell. think it's normal
  22. jonnyplusone

From what I can tell there is no rubbing whatsoever!
  23. jonnyplusone

quick weekend update! fitted the new wheels which needed new 215/45/tyres (as I went for 8.5J et30 Grid Drifts) and then fitted the ABP spring kit, then cleaned and waxed it! pics below! Still need a recomendation of what geometry settings to give to the garage doing my FRSU. Anyone?
  24. jonnyplusone

Guess I'll find out tomorrow when I plan to fit my ABP springs! it isnt that low in "real life" on that note.. i'm getting the FRSU done at a local place and i'm getting conflicting ideas for what the settings should be from doing various searches on here and CTRO... can someone suggest what...
  25. jonnyplusone

Got a delivery today! 4 items total ;)
  26. jonnyplusone

noticed I have a rubber hose that has snapped! anyone know what it is for? it's not connected at the moment! found a picture of an engine bay and circled the hose/tube in question with my MS Paint Skillz.
  27. jonnyplusone

i looked at a few colours, but for me, it had to be cosmic.. (otherwise, satin silver)
  28. jonnyplusone

Hi Guys, new to this forum, so thought i'd start things off and say hi! I've owned my CTR (factory standard with 70k on the clock) for 2 weeks now and have already done the following... goodyear eagle asymetric tyres, debadged the civic rear badge, Tegiwa cat-back, tegiwa airbox, fitted...
  29. jonnyplusone

Pre-Facelift Rears Question!

I have seen some companies selling the lights cheaper, however they do not come with bulb holders? can I use my existing ones?
  30. jonnyplusone

I must admit I have noticed pairs going for £100 odd!
  31. jonnyplusone

Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum and have a facelift EP3 type R. I want to fit prefacelift rears and wanted to know if they are straight plug and play or if there is anything more involved? and can I use the bulb holders etc.. from the facelift ones? Jonny
Back